Monday, March 02, 2009

Weekend Burnt


My first ever proper wedding~ with my ever hawt colleagues!
COngrats Joseph & Ying Ling~

Yup yup yup~ I have moved to my new place! And i'm loving it!
(well, other than the cheap Ikea furniture that they supply me & the under renovation toilet.)

After going to around singapore to look for a "dressing table" and shoerack.......
Finally had no choice but to go with Ikea.

And handy, ex-ME student Ms Lee, after many hours finally set up the darn dressing table. (only to break 2 screws along the way, hence the whole dressing table is 1 drawer short!)

This whole moving house thing is damn draining.....and my clothes and boxes are all over the room. Just like a hurricane blew past~~~

I have no time for other things.

Will update your guys on the House?room warming~

No comments: