Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Penny for my thoughts

As I take another big step in my life,
I pause and wonder~Am I doing the right thing?
It never occurred to me, what's wrong and what's right.
I never seriously took others' feelings into much consideration.

At the end of the day, it's my journey, my life.
We only get to live life this once.
By taking consideration other's feelings, At the expense of our own happiness,,
How right can that be?

Maybe it's selfish thinking.
Maybe this is what too much independence does.
Maybe it's just PMS.

Maybe I've seen too much of the ugly world.
To know that there are many out there just like me,
Selfishly thinking only for themselves.
If you compromise too much, you are just at the losing end.

It is such a fine line between kind-heartedness & being plain dumb


Ahhh.....such bitterness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: