Monday, February 09, 2009

Locked out

Yes, before I can even move out of this place, I got locked out~

First ever time I got locked out and had to pay $80 to unlock the damn door!I shall treat it as a goodbye present. What an expensive present~ (to myself)!

And so, I called up and smsed a few of my friends while I was practically franctically banging and shouting.

It is amazing at how different people handled the situation differently.

I guess wisdom and steadiness comes with age. Really.

The older guys, gave totally different answers and were cool, calm and collected. Even managed to give me step by step instructions on what to do despite me whining and grumbling. I really felt calm and secure.

At the end of the day, no matter how tough a cookie I am, I am still a woman waiting for that man's touch and security. (think damsel in distress)

I love it when a man orders me around. (terms and conditions applies)

But thanks to all who came to my rescue, one way or another. I am really, sincerely thankful and glad of such wonderful bunch of friends who are there when needed!!!! *muacks*

_____________________________

yes i know the song is a tad un-juu.

but I'm dancing and singing to lady gaga's songs.

No comments: