Things have been good.
Too good in fact.
I feel uneasy when my life is too smooth-sailing.
It feels as if something bad will happen, and it all comes crashing down.
Am I being overly pessimistic?
- I bought my very first LV. (I love it very much!)
- I just signed a new lease for my new apartment room. (It was love at first sight!)
- My teeth is moving perfectly (or so I think). (Amazingly enough, my center gap has closed significantly!) --> However it feels as if my chin is protruding outer and outer.
- I am "getting back together" with Jo (JUST as friends).
- I have terminated my M1 contract and stick to Singtel iPhone. (I 'heart' my iPhone)
Things have been going too smoothly.
I have been getting whatever I wish for.
They say: When things come too easily, will go off easily.
That's what I'm afraid of.
But at the same time, I am thankful.
I guess this is just my emo Post-MS mood.
But really I am. I am thankful. So blessed that I don't even feel I need a guy!
Gosh, V day is here again!
The horror for all singles. So much so, that they termed it "friendship day".
I got a feeling Jo will ask me out, but nevertheless, my "Friendship Day" is free for balloting/invites!!!