Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Days

its been a while eh~

Things have been good.

Too good in fact.

I feel uneasy when my life is too smooth-sailing.

It feels as if something bad will happen, and it all comes crashing down.

Am I being overly pessimistic?





Some updates:



  1. I bought my very first LV. (I love it very much!)
  2. I just signed a new lease for my new apartment room. (It was love at first sight!)
  3. My teeth is moving perfectly (or so I think). (Amazingly enough, my center gap has closed significantly!) --> However it feels as if my chin is protruding outer and outer.

  4. I am "getting back together" with Jo (JUST as friends).

  5. I have terminated my M1 contract and stick to Singtel iPhone. (I 'heart' my iPhone)

Things have been going too smoothly.

I have been getting whatever I wish for.

They say: When things come too easily, will go off easily.

That's what I'm afraid of.

But at the same time, I am thankful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess this is just my emo Post-MS mood.

But really I am. I am thankful. So blessed that I don't even feel I need a guy!

Gosh, V day is here again!
The horror for all singles. So much so, that they termed it "friendship day".

I got a feeling Jo will ask me out, but nevertheless, my "Friendship Day" is free for balloting/invites!!!

No comments: