Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post Op

Alright, enough of cutesy stuff.


I'm way too old for all that Ponyo shit.
Bossa Nova is more my kind.


Wisdom tooth surgery went pretty well, I guess. Afterall it's the director plucking my tooth.
Just hope that it won't turn out to be a dry socket.

But weight-wise, there was a drop....then after all that whipped potato & ice-cream indulgence, its almost back to square one.

Its really interesting how your weight really moves with your daily activities!
Not just weight, but the fats content.

No eating = -1.5kg (of fats)
Exercising (1hour) = - 0.6kg (of fats)

Really interesting.
So if i dont eat and exercise I would lose 2kg of fats in a day!

Not to worry, I'm not some crazy person suffering from Anorexia nervosa.
I'm just deprived as I can eat hard solid MEAT! which is in a way driving me crazy~

No comments: