Just came across this personality test page which i find it rather accurate.
My results? Hah........ ain't it pretty obvious?
I remember taking such a test in SAJC and my test results were pretty different. I was an introvert then. I was what everyone thought of as an extrovert, but I knew then, deep inside I was an introvert. It's not second nature to me to walk over to a stranger and strike a conversation.
That was then.... and this is me now. I guess age, places and circumstances changes a person. But I'm still not an extreme Extrovert or any extreme personality. (Other than Perceiving vs Judging).
The results are as follows, true or not, you be the judge. (I find it disgustingly true)
ESFPs general traits:
- They're constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy.
- They are lively and fun, and enjoy being the center of attention. They live in the here-and-now, and relish excitement and drama in their lives.
- ESFPs have very strong inter-personal skills, and may find themselves in the role of the peacemaker frequently.
- ESFPs love people, and everybody loves an ESFP. One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody.
- They're likely to have a strong appreciation for the finer things in life, such as good food and good wine.
Possible Career Paths for the ESFP:
- Artists, Performers and Actors
- Sales Representatives
- Counselors / Social Work
- Child Care
- Fashion Designers
- Interior Decorators
Yeah!!! I am in the right job!! But all others seems so unrealistic. Something that have never, i repeat NEVER crossed my mind.
Anywayz friends, do go and take the test, but take it with a pinch of salt. Don't read so much into the test results. You are You. As mentioned, age, places, people and circumstances changes one.